Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bailey has a Playdate!

Bruce and Tucker over at JADIP have been nice enough to let Bailey go over there for a playdate this evening! I think Bailey was getting a bit jealous that Tucker always got to have so much fun with Bruce's followers so she was excited about getting a chance to participate. Head over and check it out!
Isn't Tucker's new button cool?!

You might want to stick around if you don't already follow Bruce. He's got several blogs so he has something for many different tastes, and Tuck posts every Tuesday. I think this is the first playdate they've had in "puppydise", so I was thrilled that Bailey got to be a part of it. Thanks so much, Bruce and Tuck!

17 comments:

BB said...

Tucker's a Babe Magnet!

that guy said...

totally awesome! tucker is still bouncing around from having a playdate!

Oilfield Trash said...

Cool I will go check it out.

Krissy said...

Barb... Yes, he is! And he's such a great host. I mean, Bailey's not picky when it comes to play, but it's obvious she enjoyed it.

Bruce.. So is Bailey. Thanks so much for letting her come visit.

OT.. What would I do without ya? :)

Rebecca said...

great post and so happy Bailey had fun

Alessandra said...

Tucker is a cutie pie, no wonder Bailey liked him. That's so cool that your doggie had a bloggie play date.

Krissy said...

becca... She had a blast, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Alessandra.. Where have you been, woman? He's a handsome boy, isn't he? Bailey loved every minute of it.

On My Soapbox said...

Playdates are the best!

not displayed said...

Such a wonderful post. Really enjoyed it

Pearson Report said...

I just checked out Bailey's post (and play date) over at Tuckers.

Such fun! And what a nice story Bailey told.

Jenny

Krissy said...

Soapbox.. Yes, they are. Bailey's never had one in Kentucky before! :)

Mynx.. Glad you liked it.

Jenny.. Welcome! So glad you enjoyed it and decided to follow me.. er.. us. :)

Full-On-Forward said...

Tuck is sooocool! Bailey is Lucky!!!!

J

Krissy said...

John.. Lucky puppy has been Bailey's life theme. :) She has it made, and Tuck is super cool.

katsidhe said...

I just read Bailey's post over Chez Tucker, and I loved it.~

Krissy said...

Thanks, Katsidhe!

Anonymous said...

That was a cute post that Bailey did! I hope she and Tucker had fun!

The Adorkable Ditz' Missteps

Krissy said...

They had a blast, thanks Adorkable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...