On with the survey questions...
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Ummm.. Hi, I'm Krissy. Because if you have to ask me that, we apparently have not met. Of course, my baby is Bailey. Now I don't dress her in clothes or anything, but she sleeps with me and is with me more than most people I know.
|How could you not love that face??|
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? People who hurt kids or animals, and of course, stupid people. Although stupid people bring me hours of joy sometimes. Oh crap. You said ONE thing. Well then, that was just a stupid question because there are so many things to hate in the world.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? After I quit my job, I would pay off my student loan which I will be paying for until the day I die. That is my only debt right now. Then I would take all of my friends and family on the vacation of a lifetime. When I got back, I'd build the most amazing no-kill animal shelter, and the ranch that I mentioned above. Of course, I'd have to spoil my parents and probably pay off all of their bills for all they have done for me in my lifetime. And I'd set up college funds (or help pay off college loans for) all of my nieces and nephews.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? I can usually find humor in a lot of things, but sometimes it's just a look that Bailey has when she doesn't even know I'm paying attention to her. It will crack me the hell up! Luckily, I grew up in a family (as you've probably read here somewhere) who can laugh at the strangest things. You have to learn how to laugh at life, or you're going to put yourself in an early grave. Can I add that another thing I hate is serious people?
If someone can tell me how you "masurbate," that would REALLY amuse me.
7. What is your bedtime routine? First I put on a sexy negligee, and I cuddle up to my man. Oh crap. You all already know that he doesn't exist. Why didn't I keep this blog all fantasy again? I normally take Bailey out, then I shower (on weeknights because I end up hitting the snooze so much that it prevents me from being late for work in the morning if I'm already clean-like). Then I curl up in the bed on as much space as Bailey will allow, and I go to sleep, normally to comedies or Law and Order type shows. You're turned on now just thinking about it, aren't you?
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? Since you all know there is no man in my life, I met my significant other at the animal shelter. How pitiful is this questioning to you so far?
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? Hmmm.. I'm not really creative, so that's a hard question. I think it would be my mom who has the greatest ideas that just come out of nowhere. Was that lame?
10. What kinds of books do you read? I read so many different types of things. Right now in my Kindle I have anything from Jennifer Crusie to James Patterson to I don't know what else. Sometimes I like fun-loving stuff, and sometimes I like things that make me think. It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? You mean if my billions don't come in or if I'm not a published author by then? Then I guess, I hope I am in a better position with the company I work for (or at another one) with a much higher status than what I have now. Oh, and I better have found the right sexual partner by then to have fulfilled the article I mentioned earlier!
12. What’s your fear? Finally, an easy question! I am petrified of snakes! They wouldn't even have to be poisonous because I would die of a heart attack if they got close enough to me. Dammit! Now I'm going to have a nightmare about snakes tonight. Thanks for that question!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Am I getting sex on a regular basis in that rich scenario? And I don't mean Charlie Sheen kinda paid-for sex. What the hell? I have enjoyed being single, so I would say single and rich. If I were rich, I could surely find someone to have a friends with benefits situation, right? I've been married and poor (long ago) before, so I am over that romantic notion.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Is it a weekday or not? During my work week, the first thing I do is hit the snooze button, repeatedly. After that or on the weekends, it's going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth because I can't stand a yucky mouth. Did that excite you to know? Are you complete now?
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be? I would like him to exist. Can you make that happen?
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be? I don't know why, but Tori. My best friend in junior high and I used to write creative stories about each other, and I was always Tori in the stories she wrote about me. Other than that, it would require too much brain power to think of.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? Hell no! Why would he have done something that horrible that I'd still want to be with him? Especially if it was something he did to hurt me or someone I love. I am fiercely loyal to those I care about. Hello! I'm a Taurus! Again, have we not met before?
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Italian food, specifically Olive Garden. We don't have one here, but I could eat there every freakin' day!
Now, do you feel educated about me? I sure hope so. Geez, that took a lot of brain power. Hey! Wake the hell up! That was supposed to be entertaining and informative. Now go answer those questions on your blog so I can make fun of your answers like I know some of you will here.