What I typed in: What the hell
What I got:
1. What the hell is a gigawatt?
2. What the hell is a hufflepuff?
3. What the hell is a g6?
4. What the hell has obama done?
So I thought I would educate my fellow (insert catchy name for my followers I haven't come up with yet).
1. Apparently this is the title to a song by Four Year Strong? Okay, if you say so. I am so out of the loop with modern music.
Awwwww, aren't they festive?
For those of you who thought that was an educational search like me, a gigawatt is one billion watts. So it would curl your hair permanently, my friends.
2. Apparently this is some group on Facebook (What the hell is a Hufflepuff? is actually the groups name) and it's a reference to Harry Potter's something or other. I'm not into that movie or the books like a lot of people are. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I just haven't seen the appeal. This is the description of the group on the Facebook page.
"For those Hufflepuffs who are ignored by Dumbledore and all the wizarding world :(
Let's raise our voice, Huffies!
Brilliant quote from "A Very Potter Musical"
Yeah, I think someone has been huffing something, anyway. I'm not sure I'd want my group to be called Huffies, but then I guess Puffers wouldn't be any better.
It's almost more disturbing what you get with Google image searches!
3. G6 can refer to many things including a howitzer, a musical note, cars, and planes. I feel pretty confident they were searching for the G6 that was the precursor to the G8 though right? At least I'm hoping they weren't searching for a howitzer! The G6 I am referring to is of course the group of the 6 largest nations that made up the European Union.
4. Now on to the Obama issue... Well, since this search is the one that made me laugh the most, I had to check it out to see what comes up. Apparently, someone cared enough to buy the site www.whatthehellhasobamadonesofar.com. Ya know, I don't think I've ever been mad enough to buy a website just to bitch about something. But more power to ya if you have! You would not believe how many sites came up with this question though, and I found it funny that I didn't see one mention of his
dumb ass wonderfully deserved Nobel Peace Prize.
Now do you feel more educated for having read this post? In summary, we have huffing G6 members who don't understand Obama and want to buy howitzers or jolt him with a gigawatt? Hmmmm, I don't think that's what I was supposed to learn from that exercise, but I hope the FBI isn't all over me for saying so.