Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jumble Love and Piss Brownies.. You heard me right!

Jumble Mash gave me an award! Isn't it cool? I absolutely love it, and since I love it when people think what I have to say is funny, that makes it all the more better! Yes, I said "more better" but I just got an award, so did you expect me to be coherent? Really! Anyway... Thank you, Jumble Mash! I am so tickled you found me (or I found you.. however it happened) because you have done so much for me and my little blog. You rock, woman! All of you other people, go follow her if you aren't already. You will not regret it, and the fact that she points out funny blogs should show you that she is one funny chica.

So there are a few rules to this award, but they are pretty simple.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (Check, check! Done it twice now.Once here and once there.) 
2. Tell a funny story to accept the award.. or at least tell a joke. (Oh the pressure!)
3. Only pass on to ONE other blogger. (Only ONE???? Holy crap! Do you know how hard it is to limit a Taurus???)
4. Now stand up and do a happy dance. (Check, check! Doing that for the second time now, and no, you can't have video of it! It's not a pretty sight. Trust me.) 

Funny story.. Funny story.. Come to me, dammit! I got nothin'. 

(Several minutes later... ) Don't you just want to smack that blinking cursor at times like these? Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make that cursor blink, anyway?

(Still later... ) Oh, yeah! I was telling a friend about this story on Facebook the other day, and I've been meaning to blog about it, so here goes. 

I used to be the President of the Board for the Booster Club for a local minor league hockey team. We raised money to provide things for the hockey players because most of them basically came to town with clothes, their hockey equipment, and not much else, especially the single ones. Plus, we had parties and things for them. Anyway, we had this guy in the front office who used to fight us every chance he got on things we wanted to do. He really was the only obstacle we had at the time, and he was an arrogant ass. He would tell us we could do something only to wait until we had spent money on said project before changing his mind. Like I said.. He was an ASS!

Now we used to tailgate before and after hockey games on the weekends, because you know southerners will tailgate for anything. Everyone had their specialties that they made and contributed to the food pile, and one of our friends made the most awesome brownies you have EVER had. I think they had some kind of cream cheese icing on them. You know anything with cream cheese is good, because I'm pretty sure it was made by God himself.

So as the night was winding down, I forget for sure, but I think it was my friend Misty who was trying to give away the last of the food. She accidentally flipped the last "awesome brownie" onto the pavement in the parking lot. Five second rule, right? It was immediately scooped up and put back into the pan. Misty and I end up getting into a conversation about how many drunk guys had probably pissed in the parking lot, so there was NO WAY either of us were going to eat it. But we hated to waste it.

Right about this time, up walks the asshole asking if there were any of those brownies left. How perfect! We didn't waste any time handing it over with a smile. We got a hysterical laugh out of how we made him eat the piss brownie, whether there was really piss on it or not. Of course, he thought we were a couple of Simpletons (and I proudly wear that name now thanks to Simple Dude, so note the capital S!) who couldn't help but giggle about his awesomeness as he was walking away. Little did he know. It was our little private victory for all the anguish he had put us through. Well, it wasn't so private since we pretty much told anyone who would listen what we had done. 

Now, who do I give this wonderful gem of an award to? Honestly, I think I'll pay the Jumble Love forward to the Simple Dude, since I already gave him some blog love anyway. Go visit him if you haven't already. He makes me laugh, and I love anyone who makes me literally laugh out loud. 

15 comments:

Miley said...

oohhhh, there's a few people I'd LOVE to give a piss brownie to!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! And wow, I'm so glad I didn't eat that piss brownie!

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

Jon Hanson said...

Thanks for the award - I love those things!

And you most certainly are a Simpleton (capital S). And being a Simpleton you know that is a very high honor!

SD
simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com

Oilfield Trash said...

Congrats on the award and that was a cool story.

BB said...

Congrats. That JM is a riot. And this story is a riot. OMG...piss brownies are in my brain forever now.

Congrats to SD too.

Alessandra said...

Any chance you guys can whip you a few more of those brownies? I know a lot of jackasses!!

Jimmy said...

Who better to get the piss brownie than the Ass, I know many times a good ole piss brownie would have come in handy :^)

Don said...

Krissy, have you heard that you won that HUNKY firemen calendar from Mynx? When it arrives put a bib on so you don't drool all over yourself. :-)

caterpillar said...

I sure hope the distinguished ***hole isn't reading this blog....:D
Merry Christmas

Krissy said...

@Miley.. After reading about some of the people in your life, I believe that! :)

@Ditz.. Thanks! I wouldn't give you one b/c I like ya. :)

@SD.. You're welcome! I was hoping you'd seen it since I haven't had a chance to get on since posting it.

@OT.. Thanks!

@Barb.. That is my goal in life. :)

@Alessandra.. That parking lot is always there for us to go bless some more brownies for ya.

@Jimmy.. It sure did that day!

@lyndy.. I love it when people agree with me. Thanks!

@Don.. Don't mess with me. Did I really?? OMG!!

@caterpillar.. I'm not important enough to warrant his time. If he only knew... :)

Jumble Mash said...

Haha great story! I knew you wouldn't fail to make me laugh! And you are very welcome!

Krissy said...

Oh, the pressure, JM! :) Glad I pulled through for ya.

Unknown said...

lacoste outlet
falcons jersey
nike roshe run
adidas nmd r1
adidas outlet online
pandora bracelet
yeezy shoes
lacoste online shop
adidas tubular
yeezy shoes

jasonbob said...

yeezy supply
yeezy
off white nike
cheap jordans
curry 7 shoes
kobe 9
off white shoes
golden goose
hermes belts
air jordan

Unknown said...

ma réponse Gucci Dolabuy Site recommandé https://www.dolabuy.su pourquoi ne pas les essayer jetez un œil sur ce site Web

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...